My husband is in the hospital. Again. Do wives get used to this? I’m still new at dealing with the emotions. I miss him. A lot. So much that I realised I’ve developed a few bad habits from being so depressed. When he is not around, I change. We are one and half of me is missing. I cannot function in the same way if I am not whole. But I laughed at myself when I found myself doing a few ridiculously lazy or silly things that I stereotype as “manly” 🙂
1. You find yourself eating beef jerky at 8:30 in the morning.
2. You do not notice how mismatched your clothes are when you leave the house.
3. You ask yourself, “when was the last time I brushed my teeth?”
4. Dogs, trucks and guns seem pretty cool and interesting.
5. You enjoy electrifying the bugs you find in the house.
6. Shopping at the mall- or in general- is not fun.
7. Dishes pile up.
8. You left your socks on the floor.
9. You start analysing muscle definition.
*10. You skip the glass and drink straight from the jug.
If you’d like to add anything, I’d love to hear your top ten list!